Account manager UK - part-time / full-time
You have several years of experience in the logistics sector and/or international trade and would like to take the next step in your career?
Then grab your chance now to grow with us as an account manager UK!
Who is Pallet Control Tower (PCT)?
We are an international company working in the Europallet and other 'Returnable Transport Items' industry. We have developed a 24/7 online platform where the buying and selling of Europallets is faster, easier, smarter and more sustainable than through traditional methods. Our customers are based in Europe as well as America/Canada and Asia. You can expect a job full of variety and challenge.
In the role of account manager, you will work closely with our CEO, the other European account managers and our customers. International logistics and pallet trade is a dynamic and challenging industry. You know that better than anyone. So you will be travelling a lot to visit our customers and potential clients. You are solution-oriented and have a strong commercial sense. If you are enthusiastic and curious about this position, read on quickly!
What do we offer you?
A challenging job at a pleasant and growing company
- Independence with plenty of room to make your own daily schedule
- Fully equipped home office
- Competitive salary, where relevant experience is an important point
- Lease car, IPad and mobile phone
- 25 days off and the possibility to buy extra days
- Bonus scheme
Who are we looking for?
You are practical, full of energy and like to take the lead. You are active, committed and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Calling and direct customer contacts are a matter of course for you. While working independently is no problem at all, at the same time you can function excellently within a team and are sociable.
- You live in the UK and are willing to travel a significant part (> 50%) of your time
- You will work from home and periodically we will see you at head office
- Pragmatism, pro-activeness and solution-orientation
- A background in international trade and/or logistics
- Education at MBO+/HBO level
- You speak and write English at a professional level
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- We work with HubSpot and Office 365, among others
It is a full-time (40 hours a week) position, part-time is possible by mutual agreement.
Still enthusiastic! We understand that! Then write your cover letter by 01-12-2023 and
send it together with your CV to Bart Meijnen email@example.com. You can also e-mail or call him for questions / more information: +31 620530869.