Junior Office/Marketing Assistant - part-time/full-time
Are you at the beginning of your career or do you already have your first work experience in a marketing/communication position, and would you like to take the next step in your career?
Then grab your opportunity now to grow with us as an office and marketing assistant!
Who is Pallet Control Tower (PCT) you ask?
We are an international company working in the Euro pallet and other 'Returnable Transport Items' industry. We have developed a European online platform where the buying and selling of Euro pallets is faster, easier and more sustainable than through traditional methods. Our customer portfolio is European and the rest of the world. You can count on a job full of variety and challenge.
In the role of office and marketing assistant, you will work closely with the international account managers and customers. You will take care of the marketing and communication support, such as producing own media, creating content, organizing trade show participations, maintaining the social media channels, communication with clients and potential clients. But you will also keep track of the account managers' calendars, book trips for them (including hotels/rented cars) and be the link between the finance department and the account managers. Among other things, we work with HubSpot. If you have become enthusiastic and curious about this position, read on quickly!
What do we offer you?
- A direct employment contract with PCT
- A nice (still growing) team
- A commercial communicative role full of variety and challenge
- A dynamic market which is constantly developing
- Coaching and long-term growth opportunities
- Hybrid work is possible
- Competitive salary
Who are we looking for?
You are practical, full of energy and like to take the lead. You are active, involved and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You have no problem with telephone contact, preferably picking up the phone yourself. Working independently is not a problem for you, you can function well within a team and you have a social attitude.
- Pure writing talent
- Knowledge of online and offline communication, such as LinkedIn (advertising) and MailChimp
- Knowledge of Office 365, possibly Canva, InDesign and/or Photoshop
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English (and other languages if necessary)
- Living in the Roermond area
The position can be filled part time (24 or 32 hours) as well as full time.