Are you at the beginning of your career or already have initial work experience in a marketing/communications and/or office management position and would like to take the next step in your career?
Then grab your chance now to grow with us as a (junior) office and marketing assistant!
Who is Pallet Control Tower (PCT) you ask?
We are an international company working in the Europallet and other "Returnable Transport Items" industry. We have developed a European online platform where the buying and selling of Europallets is faster, easier and more sustainable than through traditional methods. Our customer portfolio is European and the rest of the world. You can count on a job full of variety and challenge.
In the role of office and marketing assistant, you will work closely with the international account managers and clients. You will take care of the marketing and communication support, such as producing own media, creating content, organizing trade show participations, maintaining the social media channels, communication with clients and potential clients. But you will also keep track of the account managers' calendars, book trips for them (including hotels/rented cars) and be the link between the finance department and the account managers. Among other things, we work with HubSpot. If you are excited and curious about this position, read on quickly!
What do we offer you?
- Direct employment with PCT
- A friendly (still growing) international team
- A commercial communications role full of variety and challenge
- Dynamic market that is constantly evolving
- Supervision and long-term growth opportunities
- Hybrid working is possible
- Competitive salary
Who are we looking for?
You are practical minded, full of energy and like to take the lead yourself. You are active, involved and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You have no problem with telephone contact, preferably picking up the phone yourself for conversations. Working independently is not a problem for you, you can function well within a team and you have a social attitude.
- Writing talent pure and simple
- Knowledge of on- and offline communications, such as LinkedIn (advertising) and MailChimp
- Knowledge of Office 365, possibly Canva, InDesign and/or Photoshop
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English (and possibly other languages)
- Living in the Roermond area
- The position can be filled part time (24 or 32 hours) or full time.
Still excited! We understand that! Then write your cover letter and send it together with your resume to Bart Meijnen: email@example.com. You can also email him or call him for questions / more information: +31 620530869.
Acquisition in response to this position is not appreciated