You have several years of experience in logistics and/or international trade and would like to take the next step in your career?
Then grab your opportunity now to grow with us as an account manager in one of our European operating areas:
- Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg,
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland,
- Spain and Portugal
- Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finaland
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland,
- Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania,
- Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Greece
Who is Pallet Control Tower (PCT)?
We are an international company working in the Europallet and other "Returnable Transport Items" industry. We have developed a 24/7 online platform where the buying and selling of Europallets is faster, easier, smarter and more sustainable than through traditional methods. Our customers are located in Europe as well as America/Canada and Asia. You can count on a job full of variety and challenge.
In the role of account manager, you will work closely with our CEO, the other European account managers as well as our customers. The international logistics and pallet trade is a dynamic and challenging industry. You know that better than anyone. So you will be on the road a lot to visit our customers and potential clients. You are solution-oriented and have a strong commercial sense. If you are enthusiastic and curious about this position, read on quickly!
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job at a friendly and still growing company
- Independence with plenty of room to make your own daily schedule
- Complete design of a home office
- Competitive salary, with relevant experience being an important point
- Lease car, IPad and cell phone
- 25 days off and the ability to purchase additional days
- Bonus scheme
Who are we looking for?
You are practical, full of energy and like to take the lead. You are active, involved and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You take phone calls and direct customer contact for granted. While working independently is not a problem, you are able to function well in a team and are sociable.
- You live in one of the countries and are willing to travel a significant portion (> 50%) of your time
- You will work from home and periodically we will see you at headquarters in the Netherlands
- Pragmatism, proactivity and solution orientation
- A background in international trade and/or logistics
- Education at MBO+/HBO level
- You speak and write English and your native language at a professional level
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- We work with HubSpot and Office 365, among others
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position, part-time is negotiable.
Still excited! We understand! Then write your cover letter and
send this together with your CV to Bart Meijnen firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email or call him for questions / more information: +31 620530869.
Acquisition in response to this position is not appreciated.